The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

New dimension: collaborating at work

She has been very busy with her work lately. I offer to review what she has done so far, and she gladly accepts this. So she sent me something tonight, and I sat there, looking through it, adding my comments. Her work area is not too far from my own work, so I can understand what she did, and can also give an educated opinion. And I see that it is actually quite interesting. She is a really bright professional in her area, which I have know already before, but now I see it in real detail.

As I work on the review, she sends SMS, asking for the review status. She cannot wait to hear my verdict. When I finally am done, she is very thrilled. Of course she knows that my objectivity might have been a bit tainted, but I confirm that I have applied the strictest integrity.

This is actually fun, I hope she has more for me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home