The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A small ray of hope

In all those emails to her in the past few days, I kept putting something in, refering to possible future meetings. Suggestions for joint sightseeing, museum visits, concerts, all that I could come up with. Her reply of course always contained a denial to these requests, but these denials seemed to get weaker. In most cases she added "at least not now". So what does she have in mind? The last time she explicitly talked about it, was that she wants that her boyfriend does not object to such a meeting, which I find extremely weird. I do not need and want a permission by her boyfriend! But now, I am not sure if she still thinks in these terms... maybe she will dump him eventually... and is just setting the stage for this. Maybe I am just dreaming or imagining... but I sense that she too is in love with me. Although she kept talking about friendship etc. I feel that there is more from her side.

But I am running out of time. The next weeks I will again be on travel. And then there is the impending threat that my wife will join me again in two months, after that more than half year separation. I had told her that I would like to continue the separation, but I had not told her that I had fallen in love. Well, if she saw that pathetic state of this love story, without ever having personal meetings, just with emailing, she would just laugh it off as some sort of fantasy. Maybe she would be actually right with this assessment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home