The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Kissing away her tears - I wish!

I got time to think this past weekend. Where is this going? She obviously has a close relation with her boyfriend, wants to keep it that way.
But she wants to use me for her little work projects, to get my help, to have her ego boosted by me devoting so much attention to her.

Well, do I want that?
I do not think so.

Should I tell her? Write another email? I had drafted one on Tuesday this week, but deleted it before I sent it. I then wanted to send one this Friday, after her “revelation” of the jointly bought property. But I did not send it. Maybe I should send it now?

Better would be to talk to her. But she does not want to meet me.

I wrote her a few emails this weekend. She had written to me how she had cried recently, because of her problems at work. Now when she writes this to me, isn’t this a tease? Isn’t it just asking for a caring response?
Well, I actually replied 3 times to it. Once I did not pay much attention, because my focus was on replying to that “bought house”. The other time I gave her advice how to deal with those situations. And I wrote how I would try to help her, to prevent her crying. Well, and then I could not resist, writing to her how I would like to hug her and kiss away every single tear. That is exactly how I felt. And now I wrote it to her.

So this Monday morning I am awaiting her response. Either she will complain about it, telling me to remain appropriate, or she will find this very charming and comment positively. I am ready for both possibilities. Of course I hope for the second one. That would really give the relationship a boost. And I would have moved it to a new level. Or she would suddenly realize that this relation goes out of control, and she would then stop the email communication all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home