The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

And another important email sent

And later this evening, I called her again.
We talked, chatted. Nothing very deep, just usual nice smooth talk. I did not make my points that I had carefully thought of. Instead I just let the conversation flow.

But later, I sent her an email, with all these thoughts. No flame, instead a very nice one. Understanding, but pointing out that I cannot go on like this for very long anymore.

These will keep her thoughts busy over Easter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chriswab said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home