The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Again travelling

And today I am getting ready for another travel. Will return Sunday night. By then the "situation" will be a lot clearer, I hope.

She will return from her current travel from Egypt today, as I am flying out. Then she will read my emails, my flames, my travel reports, my SMSs on her phone once it is topped up again. Then she has to reply. A decision has to be made, by her. I only can wait and accept this decision.

And if the decision is to stay with her boyfriend, then I will jump without recorse into the night life of the city I am visiting now. Maybe there too will be some attractive female participants in those meetings I will attend; if so, then I will try my very best (which unfortunately is not that good...). I am ready for a couple of one-night stands now.

But if she decides to separate from him, then I will behave like one should behave who is in love. Then I cannot wait to return to the town where I live, to meet her, mabe move together with her. A little more than a week ago, that had suddenly become a real possibility. And I am willing to dare this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home