The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

stupid smiley

Why does she have to put that stupid smiley in the SMS?
This is absolutely not appropriate.

I think, my woman friend was right who called her a devil... she wants to play with me, keep me close, but at a distance at the same time.

Now, I imagine me in her boyfriend's place... and it becomes clear that this is not the type of woman I want to be with.

She wants us both.

Well, at least now that I know she is ok, I will have a good night sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home