The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

I do not want to meet her.

It is hard to get her "out of my system". I try, but I keep thinking of her. I am back in town from my Easter travel, she is back from her weekend with her boyfriend. They travelled together through the countryside, then visited his family. A nice and happy couple.

I have to get over it. And I already reduced my emails. By the end of this week I want to tell her that we should stop writing each other. That it is pointless, and that she should focus on her relationship, maybe try to find what she thinks she can have with me, instead with her boyfriend. This seems what she wants. And I would finally go back to the situation as it was 8 weeks ago, before I knew her. I lived a (more or less) happy bachelor life, separated from wife with whom the relation/marriage had gone sour, alone, could do whatever I wanted, any time. And now I am bound, by her. This is not what I want to continue.

I will suggest to her that we should not meet. Even if she suggested that last week that we should meet now after Easter. I will point out that there may be a risk in such a meeting, that she and I could become quite unhappy. So better separate our ways, as if we never have met. I am going to write to her this Friday, before she goes again on holiday travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home