The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Monday, April 24, 2006

NOOOO!

Just got the news from the bombings in Egypt.
THAT IS WHERE SHE WENT FOR HER VACATION!!!!

I tremble, sent her a SMS, but I do not know if she can receive them. I hope that she is ok. I am not even sure in which town she is - she has not told me anything.

My stomach cramps together - I want to throw up.

My worries drive me mad - it is horrible to be far away, not being able to know how she is, not being able to help her if she needs help.

Now in addition to all that story, this had to happen. DAMNED ISLAMIST ASSHOLES!

If something happened to her, I swear I will exercise revenge on your shitty religion!

Now this will be again a night without sleep, hoping that she replies with an SMS, at least to acknowledge that she is ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home