The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Sunday, September 06, 2020

And now she is married again...

One year after her marriage, I got an email from her, in which she stated "I am so bored"....

I took this as a sign that she wanted again contact with me. But this time I did not react - since I just was in a happy relationship myself. And when I am in a relationship, nothing else matters, nobody else can intrude this.

Maybe this is a mistake.. I made this mistake in 1986, when my "big love" contacted me, after my previous many years of pestering her, of pursuing her... she had sent me a wonderful letter, with the synopsis of that we should talk, And I declined. Because I was in a happy relationship with another woman, and I did not want to jeopardize this relationship.

Years later I realized what a fool I had been... for the rest of the life this "big love" was then gone, out of my life, forever. And nowadays she replies to my emails with something like "I am happy in my current situation, I do not need or want to dwell in the past"...

OK, that was in 1986... and then in 2008 I did the same thing to this "new" love, to whom this blog is dedicated. I did not reply... kept silent.

And a few years later she was divorced. 

And now, a few days ago, she remarried. 

I congratulated her on Facebook.

No hard feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home