The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bleak future

In the next few weeks she will be on travel. Very busy. Then will be the wedding. She is looking forward to that event, is planning big-time.
Ok. She shell go through the hell of marriage, if she wants to. She soon will find out who bad it really is. Right now she only sees her fiancee on weekends. From my own experience, such a relationship covers all the possible cracks - the pretious short time together is used so that possible conflicts are buried, are not apparent. But once they live together, these conflicts will come up. I know this, from my own experience. And I know that she will suffer, since she is in some ways quite similar to me: quiet, not pushing conflicts, but avoiding them, trying to be as accommodating as possible.

I can warn her, but this will be (rightfully) seen as my attempt to win her, to destroy her relationship - and then I would be the "bad guy". So I have no other choice than to accept her choice, and let her run into her misery. I predict that in a few years she will get a divorce. Allthough, if she is like me, then she will get no divorce, but swallow all the pain and discomfort... without rebellion. Well, then she will flee into my arms, her husband will discover this, and then he will divorce her.

But by the time this will happen, in a few decades, I will be walking with a cane...

No hope. Incredible sadness.
I finally have to pull myself together and walk away from this, from her. Maybe I meet another woman eventually... but none compares to her, I am spoilt now.

No point in whining and whimpering... I have to move on. Happiness is just not my thing. Some people have it in their life, some don't. I am looking ahead into a very dark-grey future.

Should I shoot myself on her wedding day? Naaa. I am not that crazy - and I am way too curious to see how this story continues.

If anyone who reads this here, is a screen writer, contact me for the rights on this :) Actually, I do not write this, but life writes it. So I do not really have the copyright on this story...

Back to incredible sadness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home