The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Over.

Her reply to my email came in the early evening. Silence the whole day, she must have been thinking.

She seemed somewhat distraught. Mentioned that she definitely wants to stay with her boyfriend. But that she appreciates my friendship.

Well, then I do not have another choice. I take a deep breath. And slowly try to breath out, and with the breath all the feelings for her. I do this a couple of times.

The sky outside is nicely bright-blue, white clouds move fast ahead. A very strong wind whirls tree branches around. But the wind is warm.

I will stay in contact with her. But on the plain friendship level, as she wants. No more deep discussions, no more platonic love thoughts, just plain friendship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home