The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Back.

I am back at my living / work place. In two weeks together with my wife, I had not managed to get a conversation with her going. I tried... asking her why she thinks that we should stay together. Silence was the answer. Otherwise just acting as if nothing has happened.

I did not tell her about my ongoing "love story". Should I have? Nothing has happened there, and nothing seems ever to have a chance of happening there... so what would have been the point?

Of course, as a more or less decent person, I do have a bad conscience. If our marriage breaks, it will be because of me.

But what is actually my fault? That I fell out of love with my wife already several years ago? I told her why. I told her what I would like to see changed in her, in her behavior. No response. As if she just closes her ears to whatever I say. No, I am not happy with her. And I do not see a future with her.

But the "grand revelation" is still due to happen some time. We will have to talk seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home