The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Just waiting...

This stupid lovestory...

Two weeks ago, she had told me by email that she will go with her partner on a short trip, to celebrate their 2nd anniversary together. Thanks for telling me. I did not reply to that email for several days. Then I sent a short, friendly note, wishing her a good time. What else could I have done?

Now the time for this trip has almost come. In her latest email there were some negative undertones... that she does not like the city where they will go, that she never liked it, and that she especially does not like the time right now in that city, with the summer heat... I replied with a careful positive spin, praising the city, and pointing out some other places nearby that she could visit instead. No reply from her since then...

So what is happening? Does she have doubts about her ongoing relation? I do not dare to hope that maybe her relationship will end now...
... well, I plead innocent! I have not done anything to harm this relationship! If it is my plain existence which damages that relationship, then this is not my fault. Or should I commit suicide, so that her relationship is saved? Of course not. If her relation is going to be doomed, then that is how it shall be. I will just wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home