The Story of a Love

This is the story of a real romance, between a man and a woman, seen solely from the perspective of the man. The story is reported live, as it happens. The outcome is not clear - could go either way. If you are here the first time, the blog should be read from the end, to get the "whole story" in the right timeline sequence.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Still some hope left.

I had asked her twice so far, in my emails, if she had accepted the proposal. There was no answer from her. Either she is embarrassed, or she has really not made up her mind. Somehow this gives me hope, and I want to have a meeting with her. I think now that there is no need anymore to be "appropriate"; if she has not yet decided, then I somehow need to make my case. This is the last chance.

In her email she gives me the advise to follow through with my decisions. I had asked for her opinion regarding my marriage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home